Wednesday 25 April 2012

Rumour Has It....


   
Hi everyone! Hope everything goes smoothly in your daily life. Life is good when you don’t have any worries to think of. Speaking of worries, I’m pretty sure that you might have heard of some rumours about KS Entourage that are being actively circulated all over Malaya. So what I’m writing today is about this one particular rumour which really caught the attention of my boss, KS, who told me that we need to come clean with this matter. Don’t worry, I won’t bore you to death with the entire story. But what I’m about to write is about the main points highlighted by KS himself.

You see, just recently someone (or something, probably a cat or a bird or even a Polar bear, I don’t know) spread a rumour saying that KS has been stealing ideas from a famous decorator that we would like to call as Decorator X (name won’t be mentioned, but I’m sure you know who we talk about especially when you’ve heard about the rumour). The idea of “stealing” occurs simply because, kononnya KS Entourage worked FOR Decorator X. Why did I type the word “for” in capital letters?

Now, there’s a huge difference between working FOR and working WITH. Being a future educator myself, let me first show you the difference between these two. Working FOR a certain company means you work under them. Meaning that the company pays you and you work for them. In other words, it’s the employer-employee kind of thing. On the other hand, working WITH a company means you work together in order to achieve something. Also in other words, you collaborate with the other party to achieve your goal (ok now I sound like my Marketing text book when I was doing my Diploma).

Rumour has it (cue for Adele’s song) that KS Entourage was the underdog or the staff working for Decorator X. There was this one time when KS Entourage was collaborating, I repeat, COLLABORATING with Decorator X for about seven months before they decided to split. And because of this, it is said that KS has been “stealing” Decorator X’s ideas on the pelamin, decorations and such. I would like to stress here that all KS Entourage’s ideas are original and none were and are not influenced by any other parties. The term “stealing” doesn’t exist in KS Entourage’s dictionary.

The purpose of this post is not that we want to quarrel with Decorator X, neither do we want to show that we are greater than anyone else. But the main reason is solely that we want the public to know the truth. And truth comes none other better than from us, KS Entourage Sdn. Bhd.

Written by Nisa Dottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment